CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, March 06, 2008

    Craving for Ice-Cream!!!

    My lil' sis and I were ~Craving~ for Ice-Cream so much we walked our way to Holland-Village to get the Ice cream we like hehe...
    Went to the 24hrs Cold Storage.. Yay I Love Grocery Shopping!!
    Opps but I bought a lot of Junk Food this time Round =P

    See I told u we got too many Junk Food...hehe
    Our List:
    1) 2 bags Apple chips
    2) 3 bags Taco Chips *Yum Yum*
    3) 2 cartons of Soya-Bean Milk *no lactose, high in calcium*
    4) 1 tub of Mango-Peach Yogurt *calcium calcium
    5) 1 chocolate cake hehe
    Most Importantly!!!!
    6) 2 tubs Ben's & Jerry Ice-cream!!

    Wow!!
    Well we did have a Great Sinful Feast hehe

    0 comments: