CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 04, 2008

    Stars before and after makeup

    Makeup make wonders...
    like make your eyes look bigger even twice the size is possible.
    Make your face n nose look smaller and sharper...
    make you look less like a drug addict becos of all the dark eye circles hahaha...

    wanna see me before and after makeup?
    I wonder will you guys be surprise to see me without makeup hehehe...
    take a poll...hehe i might just post it up =P
    I wonder how dawn yang look with no makeup....

    So below are some of the Hott Babes before and after makeup hohoho....

    Adriana Lima


    Tyra Banks

    Whitney Houston

    Kate Moss

    Jennifer Lopez - J Lo

    Cameron Diaz

    Britney Spears

    Eva Longoria

    0 comments: