CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, November 02, 2005

    The little conversation

    Ok so jie ming finally told me the "men's" story... yap my ex asked him if he is my bf n he said no. then asked him if he is serious abt me cos if he is then my ex can feel better as to entrust me to him (bullshit stuff if u really wanna make sure i'll be happy why don u do it urself? u don trust urself to make me happy la izzit..so bullshit stuff) ok then he tell my fren I'm complicated (cow dung again) am I? then he say I make a person happy,calm and comfortable. He said that I make people feel special and feel good abt themselves...n I'm a very nice girl so must treat me good (cowdung I'm not a nice gal la haha I'm evil Image hosted by TinyPic.comhohoho) he also said tat I make someone feel guilty and painful.....for this i asked my fren y? cos I didn do anything...Then he said he understand everything my ex says... Sometimes cos I don do anything to them they can sense tat the one in my life is not him...that is very painful...
    Ok back to the story...then he did something very weird... he flagged for a cab n wanted my fren to take the cab to my house to confront me abt his feelingsImage hosted by TinyPic.com OMG!!! Image hosted by TinyPic.com Idiot wat is he thinking... haiz...ofcos my fren didn la n ask the cab driver to go...after a while his fren came to bring him back to the club...
    I donno wat to say anymore...
    well I tot my night was bad enough...haha seems like yao xiang's night was worst...his fren was accused of putting his hand in a girl's mini skirt n they spend a long time to settle the matter hahahaha...nearly got into a fight... n i tot i had a bad night... hahahaa...laugh out loud... well tat's all for today... hav to go out le... chiao!!!

    0 comments: