CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 22, 2005

    when shopping with my mom

    Last fri 18th nov my mom came over n asked me to bring her shopping so i did...shop the whole day from taka to paragon... when we walk pass daniel yap we saw a very cute gown then my mom insisted tat i try it on but i didn wanna cos i don think i'll wanna get it la... then my mom shop for her clothes and ask me to try the dress while waiting for her to try her own.... ok i agreed haizz
    My mom is in the changing room opp me... so after i've changed i stepped out... OMG there're like 5 girls outside waiting for the room...they are of 1 group of frens...then they are starring at me in disbelieve like wow...then they r like saying wow so cute look like princess (#'.'#)''' so paiseh... so i quickly step back in n close the door slightly... i ask my mom if she's ready then she ask me to walk out of the room hahaha i say don wan la u open the door can le... my mom saw n also said wow!! my little princess n insisted she buy it for me (-.-)''' not cheap not cheap haiz...she say i really look gorgeous in it and said tat i can wear it for christmas party or any function...haiz...well ok la bought it... donno who will be lucky to see it....
    so Andi called after tat i told him i just bought a cute dress then he asked if i wanna go to his cousin's wedding with him then i can wear it for him hahaha ya right... i said don wan la i don wanna be prettier than the bride it's her day ma hahaha... i tot i very thick skin very jia lat already but he said this:"haiz ya lor maybe i shldnt go too cos every wedding i go the lime light is on me not the groom" hahaha perfect match hahaha great very very thick skin hahaha...

    0 comments: