CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, March 02, 2007

    Photo shoot

    My photograher friend ask me to be his model n pre valentine date on th 13th feb... It was fun.. we went to sentosa for the sun n the beach. We went to a cafe bora bora where his fren works there and hav a drink b4 we start. Wat a bright and sunny day!! Luckily i hav my sunblock and sunglasses with me. Lucky for us it only rain b4 we enter sentosa and didn rain after that, so the weather was nice n breezy~
    I love going to beaches but dont qute fancy getting tanned hahaha...
    I am shy to do poses... u jus feel weird with ppl walking ard u n u r doin all the vain poses hahaha.... They might think "she thinks she's a super model or wat??" hahaha... so havin that running thru my head i didn do much poses... jus try to look natural... I had lots of fun cos we r laughing alot, joking alot abt a male life guard whom we think is a gay cos he's wearing this tiny red swimming trunks *eww.. puke* hahaha...
    Well I hired him to be one of my photograher (FOC) hahaha jokin* for my up coming business... hope we'll hav alot more (straight) artistic model photos in the future.
    *U can view some of the photos on my friendster. http://www.friendster.com/2150519

    0 comments: