CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, September 30, 2007

    I now pronounce you "Chuck and Larry"



    Great movie!! Absolutely hilarious!! I cant tell ya what the story is about but it's definitely a must watch movie! If you love gay jokes it's definitely funny... the cast are great with Adam Sandler, Kevin James and Jessica Biel *babe.
    For those who'd already watch it here's some photos to recall hahaha

    Road to discovery hahaha...

    "I just peed on my face" , "I was faking it!!" , "You are a Monster!!!" hahaha so gay

    Remember the funny Jap priest?? "Marriage is a circle...circle...circle..." hahaha... and the witness who danced & broke his leg hahahaha... power ar the uncle he so old still can dance like tat.

    0 comments: