CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 10, 2007

    Cool webby to Bitch abt your Neighbours haha

    Well I came a cross this webby that's way cool!! I hope singpore has one too so I can bitch abt my neighbours upstairs!! hahaha.... well on this webby you jus type in the zip code (for USA only la...) and search for the area.

    *but here's something you can try... *founder Cassey* hahaha ok my own tips...
    type the famous Beverly Hills (90210) for a try hahaha


    Findings:
    1) The usual complains abt barking dogs
    2) Inconsiderate neighbours
    3) Neighbours parking in-front of ur yard


    but the funniest are the "LOUD SEX", "WHORE" hahaha these complains are extremely FUNNY!!!! hahaha.....



    Example:

    Domestic Violence/Loud Sex

    The couple at 582 W. 22nd Street San Pedro, CA fight a LOT and then the guy beats her then they have very loud sex. Their cat kept peeing on my front door at night at least 3 times a week.



    Crazy ppl isnt it... hahaha Well some ppl sure like SM!!


    Check it out:
    http://www.rottenneighbor.com/

    0 comments: