CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, October 27, 2007

    Movie Review - Stardust



    Stardust hehehe sound so magical~
    It's a good show, sweet and funny and magical... hahaha....
    It's a *~*Fairy Tale*~*.

    Charlie Cox and Claire Danes are a cute couple.
    Robert De Niro is very funny cross dressing. and ofcos
    Michelle Pfeiffer is as Gorgeous as ever.

    Stardust is seriously a very funny show
    given that it's suppose to be an exciting show,
    but it is more laid back,
    mmm... too funny and light hearted to be exciting.

    It'll be a gd show for 1st dates, couples or Girls-Night-Out
    cos it's relaxing sweet, very Funny and light hearted.
    If a brunch of guys watch this movie tgr... Er... dot dot dot.
    They'll think that it's a little too pussy... hahahaha....

    4 Stars

    4 comments:

    cspm said...

    Yes this is a great movie!
    As you nicely put it, is sweet with a touch of action.

    Now do you wonder where your Star might fall and lit up your life?

    Cassey said...

    yeah... wow... i didn tot of tat... u're such a deep thinker.

    My Star... hehehe my own star sounds gd.... hahaha *smiling silly at myself*

    How abt u?? met ur star yet?

    cspm said...

    Alas I'm still searching for my very own star.

    My star have eluded me all my life hahaha.

    Watch out for Nov/Dec a lot of nice movie. National Treasure 2, Golden Compass and much more

    Cyrus said...

    I saw this movie last year. I must rate it 4 of 5, even without the much action, but was make up by the romantic background.

    Claire Danes has been one of my romantic actress since "R&J".

    This movie I agree with Cassey is very magical, you should watch it with your states.

    Go for it at home with your loved one.