CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, November 04, 2007

    Movie Recommends

    Recommended movies to watch:


    8th Nov (day b4 my bday haha)

    Good Luck Chuck is showing...
    Sexy Jessica Alba (ooo... that body!!) is in it and good reviews hav been given for this show...
    A romantic and sweet movie.
    Gd for Dates and Girls-Night out.

    *From the reviews I think the guys will find this show very funny too cos there'll be adult jokes involved...sex... hahaha...

    Ok the show is rated R21 anyway....
    Hope to see some action woooo~~~



    15th Nov

    Beowulf!! YEAH!!!
    Angelina Jolie!! Anthony Hopkins!! wooooo!!!
    All the SEXY ppl!!!

    The movie is something like 300 warriors. Ancient and heroic.
    GREAT reviews for this show!!
    It's a MUST catch!! Need I say more? haha








    22th Nov

    Enchanted is showing...
    I've seen Gd reviews for this show.
    It's a fairytale where the characters actually came to the city (New York)
    Hahaha and create alot of funny havoc.

    Imagine Snow White singing ah~ ah~ ha~ in central park new york with little cartoon birds flying ard her and resting on her finger...

    CRAZY!!!

    Ok a great show for dates too and I think guys will think it's a cock show...
    But we girls will love the kind of dumb humor in it dont we haha!!


    ***I only recommend gd movies but not sick movies...
    So for sick personals, screw urself with Saw IV hahaha...
    The review is still gd but they say that the torturing r getting little boring OMG!!
    How sick is tat duh!! ok ENJOY!!!

    3 comments:

    cspm said...

    I'm with you for Saw, it sick to see such kind of movie. Well maybe I have a weak stomach but not going to waste my money on that.

    Will catch Enchanted when it's out! Beowulf i'm not too sure, it looks to be a CG movie rahter than real actors acting in it. Well I shall wait for your review on this one.

    Cassey said...

    ya Beowulf is completely computer graphic. Well wat matters most is the story line. hope it's gd

    So you'd watched Gd Luck Chuck huh...
    is it as gd as "Chuck and Larry"?

    cspm said...

    Chuck and Larry laughter is almost non-stop from the begining to the end. Good Luck Chuck just does not have that factor.

    Well I'll be away soon and when I'm back Beowulf should be screening. I'll wait for your review on that.

    There is another great family movie, Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium. Seem to be a fun movie to catch to warm up for Xmas 07. won't you said.