CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, November 11, 2007

    *Poet Me*

    Well someone said it would be interesting
    If I do blog abt me sometimes...
    So...
    Does it mean I can blog abt me all I want and
    Don't have to do movie reviews anymore??

    Yeahh!!!

    No more work for me =D
    I retire from movie biz
    hahaha...

    Alright b4 you get a heart attack I'm joking...
    I love movies...
    It's not work for me..
    It's an Interest. =D

    But Sorry~ I'm still gonna blog a lil' abt me
    Someone wants to read it
    What can I do?
    Opps!!

    Here's something abt me.
    I write poems when I'm sad.
    Emo... I know.
    What to do...
    I get Inspired.

    Here's a recent one I did.
    Very recent actually...
    Here it goes...






















    Ok it's very short
    I Know...

    But I hope you guys liked it.
    If you do...
    Write what you think
    In this post's comment box

    Let me know you guys like my poems
    So I can post more =)

    Else I'll just keep them under my bed...
    Haha...

    5 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    im trying to figure out what is the meaning of it... ^^

    Cassey said...

    It's pretty easy and direct =)

    It's a dark dark night and I can't seem to fall asleep...
    The heaven cries, meaning it was raining at the time...

    While the rain is falling so were my tears...

    My heart dies meaning stop, so it's like the heart stop loving something or stop hoping for a miracle...
    there's alot of meaning to that.

    A poem may not sound like what it seems directly.
    Sometimes one have to think deeper and feel deeper to truly understand it.

    In another way, everyone can relate to a poem differently. It depends on how did you feel at that point of time.

    Anonymous said...

    Behind the shroud of darkness,
    There is light,
    Thus show no sadness,
    Every night.

    cspm said...

    Cassey
    you have revealed another side of yourself. Keep up with the spirit of writing.

    Cassey said...

    thank you guys for encouraging...
    so you'll hear more poems from me =D
    and gd job michael