CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, November 20, 2007

    Vanessa Hudgens Nude photos


    I think the Vanessa Hudgens nude photos might be fake!!
    The photos doesnt totally look like her,
    does look a little like a Vietnamese or Filipino in some ways...


    One of the photos showed she have gold highlights for her hair,
    But I dont think she have golden highlights...
    humm......
    Could just be someone who kinda look like her in certain angles...
    ~poor girl~


    Just have to throw in some real photos of her
    Mix it with some photos of some girl who look like her in certain angles and
    TADAH!!!
    You will think that the whole photo album is her...
    This is make believe...
    Could be a big fat scandal!!
    haha~~
    Some of the photos doesnt even look like her...
    hummm.....
    Photos can be deceiving.....


    Anyway... I dont think anyone shld judge her...
    So wat she wanna be kinki and "tease" her guy?
    It's normal isnt it...
    So What??!!
    Why so much Commotion....


    Angles and lighting plays a big part.


    I can take a few photos at certain angels and I look 90% like ShuQi...
    But in real like I only look 40% like ShuQi...
    You see...
    So DON'T believe everything.
    Cos I pity her and dont believe it's her..
    Unless she admits it haha~~
    Look at this photo album and you will know wat I mean...


    Photo Album of Vanessa Hudgens Photos plus her Nude photos

    Click here

    1 comments:

    Cassey said...

    Well she admitted it was her!!! omg... hahaha...
    well i dont judge her..
    I pity her n hope the person who did it burns in hell...

    How cruel to humiliate a girl like this!
    If it's her bf who leak out!
    hope his career fails!!
    Evil Bitch!!!

    She looks gd... hack high school musical.. she shld act in other shows...