CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, January 24, 2008

    Disgusting Train Experience

    Oh boy... well asp' normal... i was taking a train to work from home.
    It is afternoon and the sun is soo bright these days... make ppl feel like zzZZ off
    So this uncle was zzZing off to Fantasy Land *Kinky Land* haha and the worst thing!!!
    EEk!!!
    I saw one huge drop of saliva drop from his mouth to his folding arms!!!
    EEKK!!! x10
    hahaha wat was he Fantasizing!!
    woooo~~~
    well i wanted to take a pic so u guys can
    *Shriek* with me but
    Haiz~ Too late.... he woke up realizing how embarrassing it was
    and he pretended to read the newspaper hahaha

    Then I saw a uncle....
    *SUUPER Disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    EEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!! x1000 *Combo*
    He was digging his nose sooooooo *wu seh* deep and thoroughly!!!!!
    And the Worst Thing is!!!
    He's
    fucking*Flicking* "them" all over the floor!!!!!
    When i saw him starting the "process"
    I took a few steps back
    By the time he was Flicking!
    I was in the next cabin!! hahaha
    No la jokin' well I wish I was hahaha
    I had moved 2 persons away from him haha!!

    Disgusting!

    Utterly Disgusting!!

    Disturbingly Disgusting!!!

    CAn you Imagine how Much *uncountable* Bacteria we are ExpoSed to All the Time?!!!

    EEK!!!

    Shoo~ away this ScaRy thOught###

    0 comments: