CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, February 25, 2008

    Do Women Really Know What They Want??

    I recently watched the movie *Ps. I Love You
    There's one part where the guy was asking
    "So what do women want?"

    and the girl reply
    "We dont know what we want..." hahaha


    I think that's pretty true.
    We tend to change everything every now n then Unexpectedly.
    hahaha... our mood change, our logical thinking,
    our style, our likes n dislikes....

    The worst thing is....
    we change faster than the weather... opps!


    And YES... we contradict ourselves sometimes hahaha

    One moment we say
    "I feel like having steak"

    and 10mins later.... we go:
    "humm.... i dont feel like it anymore...
    Let's have something else"


    Different point in life or point in time, we may want different stuff....


    My teenage years, I would want a gd looking guy who is
    very funny and entertaining...


    Now in my 20's, prob someone still gd looking, funny and with money...

    In my mid-20's, prob someone who is jus
    very caring and hopefully with a successful career...

    My 30's? jus anyone who wanna be with me hahaha...
    getting a little desperate i guess....


    But ofcos, I do hope to get married b4 30 haha...
    So I'm no desperate woman!!

    We tend to follow our heart more than our brains...
    (if we have any brains)

    Even when I say "I feel like.........."
    "I feel" is an emotion from my heart.
    So it is no wonder why, sometimes we end up
    with a guy who is not good looking, not rich, not funny,
    or simply different from our dreams!!
    Oh God whyy...!! hahaha

    Doesnt all these slowly lead to arguments?
    Like "How come you dont understand me at all?!"
    "Dont you know I like/dont like that?"
    "Why cant you be like *who* and *who*?"
    "Why cant you *do this*? *do that*?"
    "I thought this is what you want?"

    OMG!! So how to solve all these cliche situations?
    Me too.. want a nice,sweet,romantic relationship you know... haha

    So let me give you some suggestions on how to improve your relationship with your girl or...
    to help you find the right girl for you...

    Instead of trying to figure out what womEn want,
    why not try to figure out what you want first?
    You see, you cant possibly get all women
    So jus focus on 1 womAn!! haha
    That's me!! hahaha *Jokin*

    1. Know what you want.
    When you know what you want, it's easier to focus and find the right one so...

    2. Is to find the girl you want.

    3. Is to ask the girl frequently (eg. every week or month)
    what she want/expects in a relationship,
    what certain things you can do to improve in the relationship or
    things you can do just to make her happy...

    4. Guys and girls always have the problem
    Of not telling each other what they want from each other...
    So it's communication time!
    Since no.3 is asking her what she want...
    Now you get to tell her what you want.

    5. Try to satisfy each other's wants... I say TRY!! hahaha

    Finally
    6. Dont use "I thought" !!
    Cos It's your own thinking!! Not his/hers!
    This is the most common mistake ppl do.
    So dont do the guessing when you can ask!


    So after this.. dont tell me...
    Cassey...
    I dont know what my gf/bf is thinking....
    I dont know what he/she wants from me!!
    I dont know what he/she is mad at me abt....
    >> Can you see all these questions are to be answered by him/her?
    >> Not me!!

    >> Hello?? Communicate! People!!

    Someone told me something very true...
    If you want to understand someone, get to know someone....
    The best way to do so is to ASK!! Ask them questions.....
    It doesnt hurt to ask.

    So Gd Luck Peeps!!!

    0 comments: