CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, August 18, 2008

    Sweet Love~ Wall.E



    To be honest,
    I wasnt intending to watch this movie Wall-E
    Cos it is like a kids cartoon n stuff...
    But there wasnt other shows to watch so~ yeah~
    Didn regret watching it thou... y?
    Read my review >>>
    http://casseymoviereviews.blogspot.com/2008/08/wall-e-walle.html


    Surprisingly~ the movie has more depth in it than it looks....
    Not just a childish cartoon for the kids I suppose.

    I wonder is love like this hard to find these days...
    A simple innocent sweet love...

    A love where both parties are not afraid to be hurt~
    Not having to think of any consequences but just to follow your heart
    Not your mind... but your pure pure heart to sacrifice everything for your love...

    It sounds scary~ but is that what it takes to find your one true love?

    I am wondering in this unknown too....
    I am scared to love because I am afraid to be hurt~

    But I tell myself again and again to be brave...
    because if I dont give in my all~
    I will never know how it is gonna turn out to be~

    May it be a hopeless Disaster or the Fairytale you ever dream of~*
    (Even if you know in your mind... it's hard and near impossible
    But deep in your heart... you cant help but love that person~*)

    I think no matter how tough I try to portray myself
    (I call myself a boy at times),

    I'm still a girl... who cant help but fall into the trap of love~*

    So for everyone out there....
    Would you follow your heart or your mind in Love?


    10 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Love was meant to be a simple thing.. but many things have made it difficult =)

    Its sad to be daring to love but getting hurt n stuff in return ... Haiz understand wat u mean cos somehow I oso feel the same way.. Its v confusing de ^^

    Anonymous said...

    *~Weep that is silent;
    Soul that is broken;
    Accepting this kinda fate
    no matter what happens.

    Love and hate at heart;
    There is no limitation;
    To take a gamble with
    your youth willingly.

    In the life of a female;
    She is willing to make
    sacrifices;
    For the word called "Love".

    In the life of a female;
    Is like a rose standing in snow;
    Not fearing of withering;
    No matter how cold it is. ~ *

    - This is the translation of a lyrics from one of my new Hokkien song "In The Life of a Female"... It says about females are willing to give in everything and make sacrifices for love and the relationship they believe in. Maybe this is their fate? But they just accept it and appear to be strong.

    =)

    Anonymous said...

    This song is toking about female's attitude n sacrifices towards their believe in love. But I oso hope that people will be strong and brave... =)

    Cassey said...

    Nice translation...
    I like it very much =)
    Emo... emo....

    Anonymous said...

    Ha still gt more lyrics la .. but i find this 1 suitable for this theme... so i just put =)

    Anonymous said...

    "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered. It keeps no records of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perserveres."

    1 Corinthians 13:4-7

    It's not really about following with your heart or mind but more in defining what love is as the most basic part of it...

    People nowadays follow their hearts and minds first and then define love... And relationships in that criteria tend to turn out nasty.

    They didn't define love, and go with their hearts and minds haphazardly, feeling that they can take care of the person without even knowing whether the other half would do likewise to them or not..

    Why don't you define love first and then let your heart and mind decide for themselves?

    You can follow your heart and mind after defining love...

    This way your eyes will be much enlightened to see what's in the inside rather than what's on the surface...

    Just something I would like to share with ya tho...

    Cheer up gal.. Have faith.. =)

    Cassey said...

    How to define love then?
    sooo cheem....

    Anonymous said...

    By observation...

    Anonymous said...

    aiyah... all like so expert on this subject.. i guess you all must be some Romeo or whatever.. Talk till so easy.. Anyway its an open topic.. I believe trust is very important..

    Regards
    your other dear

    Cassey said...

    mr anonymous,
    I hope you r not insulting my frens.

    If you are, I do hope u r brave euff to use your name
    Instead of sounding like an anonymous stalker.