CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 23, 2008

    *~* Merry Christmas *~*


    Hi Everyone!!
    Love to wish everyone a joyous Christmas~*
    Here's an Angel to wish to all of you... * Peace and Happiness *
    Everyone do enjoy your holidays with your love ones
    And have a Great time!

    Here's a Special Greeting I made
    for all of you who are special to me.

    *Those following me on Twitter
    you'll be getting a special personal msg from me =D


    Those who have not followed me on Twitter yet...
    Add me at Twitter/casseylim to chat with me =D

    See ya all on Twitter and
    Have a Super Duper Magical Christmas!!!



    Do leave me a Christmas Greeting or share your Christmas wish with me
    in the Comment box below =D


    4 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Ooh pretty snow angel...
    Sexier than Victoria Secrets angels ;)

    Happy Holidays to you too!
    Wish I were still in SG w/ you...
    But we can spnd Xmas tgr online loh

    Merry Christmas la beautiful~

    Cassey said...

    Ooo...
    I dont mind being a
    Victoria Secret angel..
    Sounds Cool & Sexy!!

    *~Happy Holidays~*
    Happy Hanukkah!!
    Oops you are not Jewish lol

    Enjoy your Christmas dinner
    on your side of the world...
    It's cold ooo...
    But hey that's how
    Christmas shld be

    Merry Christmas Darling ^0^

    Degenerasian said...

    Very beautiful pictures!

    Still only the 23rd here in Canada.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    Cassey said...

    Christmas is another "excuse"
    to spend more time with our family and friends even if we dont really celebrate it =D

    *~* Merry Christmas to you and your lovely family Degenerasian *~*