CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 20, 2005

    Gonna be sick

    Image hosted by TinyPic.com
    Haiz... donno if it's the weather these days or hav i been too tired or plainly been moody n upset... well don think there's sunshine in my world for the pass few days. It have been dark skies all over... raining just like the weather outside my window... ~Cold~ and 'rainy'
    Why i say i'm gonna be sick cause it seems like I am having slight difficulty breathing smoothly, even now when I'm writing this post. Well I do hav a history of asthma, passed down from my mom. But the worst would still be my mood. The only thing happy these days is reading Harry Porter...haiz u ppl thinking I'm childish right...well it makes me laugh sometimes...pretty funny book cos i can imagine the characters acting comically... or maybe i enjoy it cause of my comical imagination of the stories.
    I miss all the nice sms sent to me... all the caring SMSs and all the (i miss you)s. 'Wondering if anyone is missing me out there' 'Sadly thinking who would it be'
    I miss all my friends in sch... I miss Hans n his crappy annoying jokes...miss uncle Lewis n his disgusting behaviours upon disturbing our cute jo... miss jo n minyee cause they r cute n comical sometimes. Ben n company...funny guys cracking crude n lame jokes from time to time. Sammy,mr lame n company being the witty ones. Sammy's funny sometimes haha... don forget the best joker dennis goh uncle...who is so blur donno wat he's talking abt sometimes...or put it most of the time. Lastly, Mr faithful n gd husband Chin Wee!! Hehe well he's real nice to his girl but real mean n nasty towards me!! Hump!! haha... Well miss all these ppl...
    If any of you miss me...mmm...2nd thought...even if ya don!! Leave me a note saying that you do!! hehehe...jokin' well nitez ppl and take care dearies!!

    0 comments: