CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 20, 2005

    Heart Broken

    I met someone and thought he was true,
    He broke my heart and torn it into two.
    What have I done to deserve all this?
    All I wanted was Love and Peace.
    Why make promises and give me hope?
    All you left me was a feeling I can't cope.
    You told me once, being with me was great.
    Now you've torn me apart and left me dead.
    You took my life and you took my all,
    Are you happy to see me fall?
    Why me...What have I done?
    Why promise me so much and give me so much hope?
    I am so heart broken.
    Why does this have to happen? What have I done to deserve this?
    All that I have done is try to make you happy. I encourage you and I never criticise.
    I change my bad points and my temper for you. I did alot and I've changed alot because I thought you are worth my heart. I wanted it to last. But why did this still happen? Where is my happy ending? Is there something I have not done enough? Is there something you dont like about? Why? Why do I deserve this? Why??

    0 comments: