CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, February 04, 2006

    Sleepless nights

    Damn -n-''' been havin sleepless nights...thinking abt too many things... things tat i don't know how to solve or shall i say things that can't do anything abt.
    well i've been up the whole night n it's 9.29am now. someone shld be awake by now cos the someone say so...well i don dare call or msg u haha cos if u know i havn zzz u'll scold me n maybe i'm going to try to slp after writting this blog. well been up the whole night thinking n surfin the net...reading some fren's blog...check emails...my emails r flooded (TnT) it's been a week since i check them... haiz... I wonder who still reads my blog... I update it so seldom n my posts r so boring... well very few ppl knows my blog actually or i can say, selected guests r invited to read my blog freely...hahaha honoured??
    S**T kinda hungry now ;/ maybe shld go to slp then the hunger will go away...
    oh ya btw i had a happy chinese new year n i hope urs is full of happiness too!!
    I wish everyone who reads this a smooth sailin' year n gd luck!!

    0 comments: