CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, February 15, 2006

    @->-Valentine's Day-<-@

    Wat is this day really abt...? well the truth is all my life after so many boyfriends, I've only celebrated valentines day with only one of them,which didn turn out as nice as expected. Wat is valentines day without someone u truely love? someone u want to be with especially on this special day? where is the person? *sigh* there's noone i hav in mind this year...so i turn down many offers and remain 2 finalist... 2 person whom i don mind spending the day with...one is sweet n comfy...the other is funny n comfy... took me the whole night to choose one of them...i went with the sweet n comfy in the end... I love him...I dont know wat kind of love is tat...He's one of the person I really like to jus sit on the sofa with. but there's always this thing tat is pulling us apart n I think tat is we jus cant be with each other... I donno y...been like this same relationship,same feeling for many years..infact we jus found out it's like 5 years aready...well time does fly fast with invisible wing!!
    When did LOVE become complicated? Wat is LOVE? Is there such as Simple Love?
    *sigh* I dont think so...
    On valentines day...perhaps alot of girls hope for flowers...Roses...I love deep blood red roses...but I do not hope to get flowers on this day...cos...I hope a guy would tell me this instead:"I do not give u flowers on this special day n I hav my reasons pls hear me out. Flowers r pretty but they wither n die...On this special day, I give u my true love tat will last forever and be more beautiful than any flower."
    If a proposal comes after it, it will be perfect.
    I will bring this into my dreams tonight but God pls help me *snap* out of this fantasy when I wake up tml...cos I dont think it will ever happen.
    I Love You God.
    God Bless us

    0 comments: