CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 25, 2007

    Movie Review - I know who Killed Me



    Lead actress Lindsay Lohan.

    This is a GREAT movie!!
    Kept me on my sit most of the time
    Made me wanna follow the story thru out to find out the end.

    The parts I don like obviously are the torturing parts jus like the movie SAW...
    It's so freaking psychotic!!
    Ok i hate tortures!!
    Jus fucking kill the person dont torture him/her it's SOoooo SICK!!!!


    The plus point abt the show is tat you get to see the HOTT Lindsay in SEXY Lingerie and Dirty dancing in a 'Strippers Club'.
    SOOOOO SEXY!!!!
    She got Such a FINE Body!! Woooooo..........

    You'll nv guess the storyline man....
    First u think she escaped...
    Then u think she's CRAZY after the trauma but in the end..............
    BOOMMMM!!!
    You find out you are WRONG!!!!!!!
    OMG!! CRAZY! GREAT!! TWIST!!!

    *I seriously wonder why US box office rate it so low....

    5 stars man!!
    100%



    *PS: Ok this movie might not be showing anymore but you sure can get a dvd...
    Wanna get mine??
    Hahaha...
    I'll sell ya at $5

    0 comments: