CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 24, 2007

    Love myself being woman hahaha

    As a makeup artist, I met a young lady customer today (ok most of my customers are female cos guys seldom buy makeups). She doesnt like to makeup... finds it such a bother to have to put on makeup cos she thinks her complexion arent gd.

    She said: "I envy my lil' brother. He have great skin. You know he wakes up 30mins b4 sch jus hav breakfast n wash his face n go to sch!! That's life man!! That's wat I want!!"

    Well... she don really like to be woman huh... haha

    Me? I love being woman. hahaha... Love the fact that it's alright for me to put on makeup, nice clothes, long hair Jus... to make myself beautiful..... hahaha....


    I FEEL GOOOD TO BE IN MY OWN SKIN!!!

    0 comments: