CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, February 21, 2008

    CNY Trip to Ipoh Malaysia


    Well as lots of you know... I'm 1/2 Taiwanese and 1/2 Malaysian
    who eventually grow up in Singapore... hahaha

    What I did for CNY aka Chinese New Year, was to go back to Ipoh-Malaysia
    to visit some of my relatives and my granny =D

    The road trip is bloody far from Singapore!
    So as usual we packed LOADS (lots) of Snacks for the trip!
    There's nth to do in the car exp for *doze off* and snack for the
    Longgg~ 8 to 10 hrs due to the Traffic Jam!!!

    wow~~ soooo draining......
    When we reach there, the sky is dark and we missed dinner time.... haiz...
    My relatives always have dinner ard 6pm, 7pm...
    but my home... we always eat ard 8 and 9pm hahaha.....
    so we finally reached at 8 plus....
    Damn HUNGRY!!!!
    Luckily they put aside dinner for us, else there's
    nowhere to makan (means eat in malay)
    cause no eating place will be open for 3 to 4 days during CNY!!!


    All the photos are taken by me =D using my hp camera hehehe
    Can you see the 2nd photo? it's a Damn bloody nice
    Mac D'
    It's
    24 hours with Wireless!!!
    There's indoors and outdoors like a Cafe like the
    Mac D' in West Coast Singapore
    And ofcos you can smoke there hahaha not like sg...
    #but i dont smoke haha it's okay =D
    We r sooo Surprised such a small town have such a Gd
    Mac...


    This is like the only place that's open a few days after CNY
    The food is Great and see it's sooo packed!!
    We tabao (take away) all the great food to my aunt's hse
    cause at my aunt's... there's Air-Con!!!
    *btw the photos r taken using the landscape function of my hp... cool huh!!




    Like Singapore, Ipoh is also famous for their fried food!!
    There're 20 varieties of fried food hahaha...
    And the drinks there are soo different...
    Like the large packet of purple drink is actually
    Beet Root Juice..
    Great anti-oxidant =D
    Taste nice~ the large bowl of
    Fruit Cocktail Drink is nice!
    with lots of fruits =D
    The other bowl is actually
    Green Bean Drink....
    I dont really like bean stuff... XP


    Other than Great food at my Fav Aunt's place is her little doggy!!


    So cute!! but very noisy!! hahaha....

    Do you know that Ipoh is a few degrees warmer than Singapore?!!
    I think the cause of that is becos there're more land in Malaysia so
    All the ground heats up under the sun and warm up the air....
    Can't survive without Air-condition there~~

    Soo nice =D we hav a little cutie in our family..... hehehe....

    She is sooo Cute but very very annoying hahahaha!!!
    She cries wayyyy tooo muchh!!!!
    Like EVERY HOUR!!! OMG!!!
    Luckily I'm staying in a Hotel hahaha...
    Oh~~ but isnt she the cutest when she's not crying? hahaha
    You know she's very very funny~ if anyone says gd stuff to her.... she cries!!! hahaha
    Eg. hey you nice sweet little girl...
    she'll tell you off like saying "Hey!! I'm not nice!! Dont annoy me!!"
    Waahahaha!!
    Then my uncle (her grandpa) will say to her,
    "You are a girl you know... how can you cry so loud?"
    "Girl girl shld be quiet and nice you know?"
    Wahahahaha!!!!
    Bloody Funny!!

    That's all I can think of hehehe.... all the nice things that happened during Chinese New Year!!
    Gong Xi Gong Xi oh~ (^,')

    0 comments: