CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, February 21, 2008

    Comebacks to Pickup Lines






    *Jamaican = j-you mak-ing
    *Yukon = you can

    Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
    Woman: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.

    Man: Is this seat empty?
    Woman: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.

    Man: Your place or mine?
    Woman: Both. You go to yours, and I'll go to mine.

    Man: So, what do you do for a living?
    Woman: I'm a female impersonator.

    Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
    Woman: Do not enter.

    Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
    Woman: Unfertilized.

    Man: Your body is like a temple.
    Woman: Sorry, there are no services today.

    Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
    Woman: But would you stay there?

    Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
    Woman: If I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing.

    More Bad Pickup Lines!!
    Guys! Do not make the same mistakes!!


    "Do you have a map? I just keep on getting lost in your eyes."
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I'd marry your dog just to get in the family."
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Would you touch me so I can tell my friends that
    I've been touched by an angel? "
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Can I borrow a quarter? I want to call my mom and tell her
    I just met the girl of my dreams. "
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Hello - Cupid called. He says to tell you that he needs my heart back."
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Excuse me, do you have your phone number? I seem to have lost mine."
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Thats a nice outfit. It would look great crumpled up on my floor."
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "If you were a pair of pants I'd wear you out!"
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be a thief, because you stole my heart from across the room."
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Your lips look so lonely. Would they like to meet mine?"

    More?!!
    Oh man how can Guys be so Bad at this!!


    I wouldn't date you in a milliion years If kisses were snowflakes, I'd send you a blizzard.
    You wish I'm bigger and better than the Titanic. Only 200 woman went down on the Titanic.
    fuck off computer nerd Want to see my Hard Drive? I promise it ain't 3.5 inches and it ain't floppy.
    You must think you're clever Hi, my name is Doug. That's "god" spelled backwards with a little bit of you wrapped up in it.
    I need a real man Do you work for UPS? I could've sworn I saw you checking out my package.
    Ever hear of a restraining order? Hi, the voices in my head told me to come over and talk to you.
    I need a man, not a boy Baby, I'm no Fred Flintstone, but I can make your Bedrock!
    You look married Are you accepting applications for your fan club?
    Another ugly bastard wants me in bed? Excuse me. I'm from the FBI, the "Fine Body Investigators," and I'm going to have to ask you to assume the position.
    I don't date fanboys You remind me of Pokemon. I just wanna Pikachu.(pickup u)
    Ugh, hairy back and arms Hi. I'm an astronaut, and my next mission is to explore Uranus.
    I'll never be drunk enough to sleep with you You must be an adverb, because you sure modify me!
    Security! Did you invite all of these people? I thought it was just going to be the two of us?
    My boyfriend is meeting me here Do you have a map? I just got lost in your eyes.
    Corny, corny Do you believe in the hereafter? Good! Then you know what I'm
    here after.
    You make me wanna puke You make my software turn to hardware.
    I have mace There is something wrong with my cell phone. It doesn't have your number in it.
    These legs stay locked at the knees What's wrong? You look a little sad and gloomy. What you
    need is some vitamin me.
    You make me wanna puke You know six beers ago you were fucking ugly.

    0 comments: