CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 18, 2008

    Have you ever watch a Gay Pride Parade?

    Ok... if you have watch Russell Peters before,
    you would have At Least... heard of the "Gay Pride Parade"

    I was searching for a song "Sao Paulo" on youtube and
    Out pop this "Gay Pride 2007 in Sao Paulo" video hahaha...
    Out of curiosity.... YES I CLICKED ON IT!!!

    But it wasn't happening enough for me~
    Alright.. you might just drop the whole thing now
    but I was looking for some Action man!!
    SHOW ME SOMETHING FUN or gay....
    thou either way will be fine haha but Give Me Both!!

    I went on to search and I found this cute young gay
    who "reported" on the NYC Gay Pride Parade...

    You can see all the gays dressed up and proud in their costumes man!
    But how come it kinda looks like the Halloween parade too...?? humm.......

    This video is totally for those of you who are as curious as me hahaha!!


    *When is Gay Pride ever coming to Singapore??
    It will be soo cool to watch! hehe...
    I can only say.... wooooo~~ you go gay!! yeah!!!*

    ***Note: For those who r thinking..."wat's wrong with Cassey?"
    well~ I have quite a few gay friends and they are totally cool nice ppl...
    I dont judge or watever and
    we pretty much don care wat narrow minded ppl think...

    ~Chill~ Peace~*
    Er..... make love not war..?
    opps!

    3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    kns simi gay friends lol... u talking about me right hahahaha...

    Anonymous said...

    kns... simi gay friends... you referring to me right... hahahaha

    Anonymous said...

    hahahaa.... i didn say who man!!
    LOL