CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 19, 2008

    Lazy me...

    I've watched a number of movies lately but
    Too lazy to write my reviews hehe...
    Many of you ask me: "How do you get to watch all these movies?"
    I have a secret~ that is......
    "I get to watch them a day before they launch..."
    Shhh~~
    Don't ask me how or why... Can't tell

    BUT
    I hate horror movies!!
    Esp those like "Saw", "Hostel", "Wolf Creek"...
    I HATE THEM!!!
    WHAT"S WITH ALL THE SICK MOVIES!
    I kinda just think that they give "Sick" ppl, sick ideas~
    EEKK!!!

    That means I don't watch every movie... I'm kinda choosy~*
    Soooo Cute!!
    Dumb Fat Panda
    Looks like my friend~ oops...
    Ahh~ don't tummy bounce me~
    "I'll use The Wushu finger... I tell ya!"

    Alright I've watched Kung Fu Panda, which I love~*
    Indiana Jones... er... my friend wanna watch but I totally find it boring~
    And the Latest >> You don't Mess with the ZOHAN!!!
    *Wanna know r they any good? you gotta read my review then >>>

    7 comments:

    Xie Bin said...

    i still have a phobia about the movie hostel ever since i watched it. argh... but i'm a horror flick fan!

    Unknown said...

    horror movies are the best, man! try watching "The Shutter"

    Anonymous said...

    I heard shutter is super scary!!

    Don dare to watch~~ woo....

    so ur phobia was hostel huh~~
    mine was wolf creek!! tormenting enough!!! keep me thinking abt tortures for weeks haiz

    no more horror for me.

    No More!

    Hopefully~ haiz...
    oh ya, cos sometimes my frens bought the tix and trick me into watching horror...
    so horrible!!

    Anonymous said...

    hmm.. BABE ah...hmm.. i think i'll give zohan a whirl...

    i like sexual innuendos... ^^V

    White Noise was not bad.. not too scary... just nice

    Xie Bin said...

    haha! i have a few friends in my clique who are no-no when it comes to horror movies, while i want to watch them. haiz, hence can't watch together. boohoo!!! but no horror also nevermind, still got romance ones, i like them too! haha. oh yah, i just watched the shutter (the remake) like 1 day ago! the original one is better! :p

    Anonymous said...

    there's a remake?!!
    well i didn know haha...

    Guess ur frens r jus like me....
    no no horror... haha

    eneres said...

    Gosh! we even used the same zohan poster! I always go to this webby to find movie posters.. they have very interesting and rare posters which I like to use.. hehe