CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, July 28, 2008

    My lil sis Big day~*


    It's my baby sista's bday!!
    Well everyone have been looking forward to it =D

    Lil Kwei chose.... Japanese dinner~*
    I was soo sick of Sashimi (x . x)
    cos I had too much during my HK trip lol
    So I ordered cook food...
    My fav ~ Eel Rice!!




    After tat we went to Dempsey Hill,
    Ps. cafe for Cakes and Drinks~*

    What a nice place to chill out and chit chat~*





    *Bday wish to my baby sista~
    Wish her Forever Happiness and
    Hope she grows into a Glamorous and Sophisticated lady

    *And a Happy Happy Birthday to Mr. Simon Leung!!

    Love and Kisses for the both of them
    XOXO

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    happy bday kwei!
    maybe someday we celebrate tgr :)

    thx for bday wishes cass...
    you're the sweetest hehe

    xiang ni o~

    Cassey said...

    From Kwei: Happy Birthday to you too!
    See you in sg soon =D

    Thx sweetie hehe