CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, July 31, 2008

    Pamper yourself~*

    I took the day off...
    from the internet~

    So I read the Aug issue of Cleo...
    which has been sitting on my coffee table
    for wayyy too long.....

    Relax and Chill out afternoon
    with a magazine and a cup of coffee~*
    (without makeup....breathe~~ haha)

    After that,
    Off to the SPA~*
    For a relaxing facial

    Havta make myself "presentable"
    and healthy before my parents
    come over for the weekends...

    Spa is a great way to De-stress ~
    And having your nails done just lightens your spirit
    Adds colors to my life~*
    My pedicure and manicure are wonderfully done...
    *Love it*

    Oops... forgot that I
    Hav to doll up the house too...haiz~

    Think I'll havta call up the maid tml...

    My skin feels so soft~
    And I love my nail color!!
    Makes me feel SEXY~*

    I chose a sexy fusion of purple and red~*
    Hey I tot of a name for it....
    *Sparkling grapes*
    hahaha~ fine... I'm lame....

    I'm afraid my mom wouldnt like the Foxy color...
    So I just gloss up my finger nails~*
    Keepin' it clean and nude....
    My mom is particular abt
    how we present ourselves~ haiz


    Was cam whoring~*
    (Theme: Waiting.....)
    At 1st...... After 5 mins......... After 10 mins of waiting...........

    *Tired*
    *Expressionless*

    #Thought of the day:
    For our man,
    Pamper us...
    Cause you look good when we look good
    And you know we are worth it~*


    4 comments:

    Opine said...

    I think it will be a brighter and more beautiful world if the men really pampers the women LOL.

    How are you? Got anyone to pamper you already? Hehehe..

    Cassey said...

    well~
    I jus hope they know how to pamper me without having to tell them to hehehe...... oops!

    I miss u my dear~*

    Anonymous said...

    Hi ladies ... actually there are other good ways to pamper someone ... well missing someone / always having that person on your mind could be a good way of pampering him / her too =) ... hahas to let the person feel you really have them deep at heart is a way of pampering too =)

    Anonymous said...

    Being with the girl wherever / whenever they need you~ ; be there to share her sadness and happiness with her; giv her a hug when she is down; "sayanging" her or a kiss on forehead; be truthful and nice to them; holding on to their hands during difficulties etc.. could be ways which a girls wants to be pampered more.. and maybe these are what a girl needs more ... Haha just speaking how i feel personally =P