CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, August 07, 2008

    The day my electronic toothbrush died


    I love my electronic toothbrush!!!
    But it died on me (T n T)
    It doesnt charge anymore sob sob....
    Noooo~~

    Haiz... tribute to my toothbrush...

    "You have been great!
    Why I got you wasnt cause I was lazy to brush my teeth
    But It's becos you can easily reach the hardest places

    It has been a great 2 yrs with you~

    N I've always loved you...
    It is hard for me to say this... but....

    GoooooD 'd JooooB~~

    So hard to say gd bye....

    Good... Buy then..."

    Think I'm going to the mall today to get a new one.... humm....
    I think I might just get the same one hahaha
    Phillips~*


    Cam whoring~*
    (Theme: When livin' is hard...
    Enjoy a quiet moment)

    4 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    In life .. when we get used to some things... even if its not living thing, we will feel sad or maybe abit emotional ... sometimes even the same brand , same model seems different ... dun be sad .. really understd how u feel.. Thats wat i think =)

    Anonymous said...

    So sorrie .. feel abit sad for u n ur toothbrush =x

    cos ur this post reminded me of last time .. when i have thing i dun wan to be part with although it's spoilt; becos even objects we really can have feelings too =)

    Unknown said...

    yawn~

    Cassey said...

    Yiwei don worry abt me la...
    I got a new brush le... hehe..

    and....

    Stupid Edmund!
    Go to bed..don yawn here!
    So offensive!!
    *Will bully u more e nxt time I see u