CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, September 21, 2008

    Happy Day~*



    Enjoyed my day today~*
    I finally went swimming!!!

    YEAH!!
    After saying I wanna go for so many days....
    I even went down once and they said they were closed!!
    Damn! What kinda pool closes at 5.45?!!
    WTH.... oh well I got to swim today.... hehe
    Very contented (^v^)v

    (Wanna know a secret of mine...?
    I love to swim... but I'm terrified of the water/drowning...)
    Lotsa people say that it's lame...
    but true fact man! haha... so shhhh~

    After swimming we went out for dinner,
    And walked around.... hehe...

    *~ What a Happy Day ~*

    5 comments:

    Unknown said...

    I love to swim... but I'm terrified of the water/drowning...)
    Lotsa people say that it's lame... <== HAHA! hmm... is it something like... I order chicken rice without chicken?

    Darrenmagic said...

    I had a bad near-drowning experience when I was young. But instead of getting a phobia of it, I actually took up a swimming course!
    Now I love to swim too!=)

    Anonymous said...

    Yo Cass... i think its brave tt we overcome our phobia... i almost drown before when i was young actually.. almost "gone"... but sometimes i still feel like go swim just tt i dun have time =)... long time didnt swim le

    Cassey said...

    wow!! i didn know there r so many ppl who nearly drowned like me =D

    thx for sharing guys!!

    Do go swimming when you hav time lol
    cos it's so relaxing and a great full body workout =D

    Anonymous said...

    yah true .. i think its good for mind too... if have time will go =) but focus on music 1st ba =P