CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, September 14, 2008

    Happy Mid-Autumn Festival~*


    Happy Moon-Cake Festival aka Mid-Autumn Festival everyone~*

    I leaving for Hong Kong tomorrow...
    Wow! What a week for me~

    Lotsa things to prepare before I leave,
    and lotsa friends to see....
    I gonna miss them so much for one month~*
    (See you guys online k *muack*)

    Soo many things to pack oh~
    Hope I don miss out anything... haiz....
    Wanna help me pack? hahaha......
    What are the important things I must remember to bring?

    Anyway do you guys have anything you wan me
    to do or try for u in hk? haha
    I might do it and video it down if it's interesting enuff.

    Btw ppl.... the Disaster Movie is a total disaster LOL!!!

    Hong Kong here I come!!!



    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    you're such a dwork...

    Cassey said...

    so are you~ Bleh!!
    Nerd~~~~